I. Information about us as controllers of your data
II. The rights of users and data subjects
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
III. Information about the data processing
a) Session cookies
b) Third-party cookies
c) Disabling cookies
On our website we use the services of CleanTalk Inc. Address 711 S Carson street, suite 4, Carson City, NV, 89701, USA - hereinafter referred to as "CleanTalk".
https://policies.google.com/terms?gl=DE&hl=en and the Terms and Conditions for Google Maps
We also advertise third-party offers and services on our website. If you enter into a contract with the third party after viewing our advertising for these third party offers, we will receive a commission for this referral.
We use the affilinet tracking cookie to record this successful conversion. However, this cookie does not store any of your personal data. Only our identification number as the affiliate advertiser and the serial number of the advertising material you clicked on (e.g. a banner or a text link) are recorded. We need this information for the purpose of processing and/or receiving payment of our commissions.
If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. Further details can be found in the section about "Cookies" above.